Are you tired of wasting money on clothes that stay hanging in your wardrobe?
Would you like to discover new ways to wear your existing clothes?
Do you struggle to create outfits that are practical for your lifestyle?
- You have a bulging wardrobe but you find it a challenge deciding what to wear
- You own lots of clothes but struggle to mix and match, create outfits and dress for the transition between seasons with the ever changing weather.
- You wear the same things over and over again because you’re frightened to try something new. You feel you need some encouragement to step outside of your comfort zone.
- You feel frustrated at not being able to find affordable, flattering and comfortable clothes.
- You resort to darker or neutral colours but want to bring some colour into your look.
These are common problems, and the good news is they can be easily solved and you can refine your look without having to spend money on a Personal Stylist to to do all your shopping for you. You can get inspiration and support – at a Fraction of the Price. The 30 day ‘How to Build a Capsule Wardrobe’ Spring challenge is all about having a ‘less is more approach’ and helping you to find some wardrobe staples you truly love, save time and money when shopping, wean your wardrobe and re-ignite your existing clothes to make you look and feel amazing!
Join a Supportive Style Community
YOUR 30 DAY STYLE CHALLENGE WILL BENEFIT YOU BY:
- Saving you time deciding what to wear and getting dressed for any occasion each day
- Streamlining your clothes to create a wardrobe you love and enjoy wearing, all of it, not just the 20% you currently wear!
- Helping you to feel more polished and confident when you step in any room
- Saving you money when shopping by avoiding expensive mistakes. Previous 30 day challengers estimated they’ve wasted £200 to £2000 on unworn clothes prior to the 30 day challenge.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
2. Exclusive access to a private Facebook Group where you can interact with your Personal Stylist Lindsay Punch and the other 30 day challengers, get feedback, seek advice, ask any questions that you have and feel part of an amazing tribe of women.
3. A Wardrobe essentials checklist, to help you recognise where there may be gaps in your Spring wardrobe.
4. 5 days of Wardrobe Organisation Guidance followed by 25 days of outfit prompts starting from 1st March, with inspiration and images for all ages, shapes and sizes.
5. Two LIVE Q&A Sessions with your personal Stylist Lindsay Punch where you can ask all of your shape & style questions. You can post questions prior to the LIVE in case you are unable to join.
6. Tips throughout the 30 days on how to streamline and clear out your clothes.
7. An exclusive 10% Discount on any of Lindsay Punch’s 1-2-1 Style Sessions, Valid until the end of June 2019.
However, feel safe in the knowledge that you will end up with a wardrobe you enjoy wearing, save time and money when shopping and feel super confident this Spring!
How much will it cost?
Just £1 per day to have a personal stylist at your fingertips!
Do you have any questions?
When does the style challenge start?
How long do I have access to the Facebook group?
What if I want to cancel and get a refund?
Can I share the information in the group with my friends or on other social media channels?
Can I start the challenge after 1st March?
How much time do I need to invest?
How is the content delivered?
What if I am unhappy with the challenge?
Here’s what challengers who joined other 30 day style challenges had to say about this group:
“I LOVED Lindsay’s last Capsule Wardrobe Challenge and got so much out of it. I had got into a bit of a rut of wearing baggy tops with jeans following the birth of my second child; I was a bit self-conscious of my tummy and it was just easy to wear basically the same old outfit every day without much thought. When I heard about the challenge I thought it was a great idea – the idea of a basic capsule wardrobe of a few items that can be combined into lots of different combinations sounded great. But I was a bit sceptical as to whether I would have the time to pull together the right clothes for each day of the challenge. However, once I’d chosen my capsule at the start of the challenge (using the guidance from Lindsay) it was fairly easy (and fun!) to pull together each outfit. I don’t buy new clothes very often but the challenge prompted me to buy a couple of items that are now staple pieces. It was nice to give some thought to my appearance again and great fun seeing other people’s outfits on the Facebook group. At the end of the challenge I tweaked my capsule wardrobe and then continued to use the daily prompts to help me decide what to wear each day for the following month. I’m so pleased that Lindsay is doing a summer challenge to help guide me through the quagmire of summer dressing!” Caroline, Oxfordshire
I didn’t quite know what to expect, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
It has made me look at my wardrobe and outfits from a completely new perspective. The support from the other ladies in the group and Lindsays tips and advice were fantastic. It represents amazing value for money, so I will definitely be doing another one in the future” Dawn, Dorset
“Lindsay is a kind, informed, on-point, funny and completely inclusive professional who makes you feel at ease immediately. She has taken my wardrobe from that which you might expect of a scruffy teenager to that more fitting of a 40-something ‘still young at heart’ creative Mum….I did Lindsay’s Style Challenge and i have not had a bad wardrobe day since. I cannot recommend this lovely lady highly enough x” Lisa, Somerset
“Lindsay’s 30 day challenge was fantastic. I wasn’t a big participator but kept my eye on it every day and got a really clear sense of the all important summer wardrobe staples, particularly the ‘denim jacket’ , the value of which I completely underestimated! I bought one at the beginning of the challenge and have worn it with all of my summer holiday dresses… even beachy ones! I was also blow away by the support given out by all the women on the challenge – it was really great to be a part of. Lindsay is infinitely stylish but is also very warm and has a way of making everyone feel included and know that they count. Thanks Lindsay!” Hayley, Somerset