Would you like to re-fine your look with Colour, Style and Make-up guidance from a Professional Stylist and Make-up artist?
An effortless look that will leave you feeling confident, polished and looking fabulous?
Then Please join us on Thursday 25th April at The Old Pottery, close to Colmers Hill Fashion on the Symondsbury Estate where you’ll receive Colour, Style and Beauty tips in three masterclasses led by Professional stylist Lindsay Punch Styling (www.lindsaypunchstyling.co.uk) and Make-up Artist Claire Bowring (www.clairebowring.co.uk). You’ll then have the opportunity to browse or try on the beautiful fashion collections at Colmers Hill Fashion (www.colmershill.com).
Lindsay Punch, Personal Stylist & Image Consultant, has lived and breathed the fashion industry since 2001, and knows a thing or two about helping women feel fantastic. Lindsay has had the joy of working with designers like Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton whilst at Harrods, and travelled Europe with Ralph Lauren. From shop windows, to private clients, to ‘papped’ celebs, Lindsay has dressed a very long list of wonderful clients.
Claire Bowring is an established and talented Makeup Artist who brings her love and speciality of enhancing natural beauty, whilst creating defined and polished makeup. Providing a holistic service by blending her makeup artistry skills together with her skincare specialism, Claire brings a wealth of knowledge working as a skincare specialist with brands such as Elemis, Caudalie and Neals Yard Remedies Organic Skincare. Claire will show you how to achieve glowing skin and beautiful makeup.
You will have the choice to attend either one or two of the three luxurious, yet relaxed and informative masterclasses on Thursday 25th April
All classes will take you through the steps to create a beautiful daytime to evening look with a festive party feel.
10am – 12.30pm – Colour Analysis Class with Lindsay Punch – Ticket price: Early Bird £35, after 1st April £40 (8 places)
1.30pm – 3pm – Make-up Class with Claire Bowring – Ticket price: Early Bird £35, after 1st April £40 (8 places)
1.30pm – 4pm – Shape, Style & Personal Shopping Session at Colmers Hill Fashion with Lindsay Punch – Ticket price: Early Bird £35, after 1st April £40 (4 places)
Alternativley you can attend Two masterclasses at the discounted prices of: Early Bird £60, after 1st April £70
We are keeping each session to a maximum of 8 people (4 for shape & style) so that everyone will have the chance to get some personal advice to ask Lindsay and Claire all of your style and beauty questions.
The interactive sessions are as follows:
Colour Analysis Class
Colour consultations are ideal if you would like to learn how to wear colours that best suit your natural skintone and boost confidence. Wearing your best colours can enhance your features to appear younger and slimmer, give your skin a youthful and radiant glow The class includes:
– A personal Colour Swatch to take home
– Being personally draped with colour swatches to establish your Colour Palette using the Seasonal Colour Analysis Theory
– Demonstrations on how to mix and match colours to help build a versatile wardrobe and save you time and money when shopping
– Advice on how to break the rules and wear colours you love that aren’t in your colour palette, After all, style is all about feeling good in your clothes, and if you love it, wear it!
In this interactive demonstration/class you will learn all the basics in makeup application and advice on colours, along with makeup artist secrets, skills and techniques that you can take away with you and recreate the look you’ve always wanted. Discover what you really need in your makeup kit and what you don’t. The perfect class for enhancing and updating your makeup knowledge. The class includes:
– Advice on skincare and how to choose products for your skin type
– How to choose the right type and shade of foundation and how to create a flawless “skin finish” base
– Tips to get the perfect shape eyebrow and colour
– Application guidance for Eyeshadow and Eyeliner
– Help with colour choice and application of Blusher, Bronzer, Highlighter/Contour
– What brushes and tools you really need and how to look after them
– Guidance on finding your perfect lipstick shade
– Beautiful Neals Yard Remedies Organic samples to take home
Style, Shape & Personal Styling Session
– Lindsay’s top tips for creating effortless style
– Guidance on what to wear to flatter your shape saving you time and money when shopping
– Demostrations on how to layer and accessorise to complete your look
– Personal Shopping time with Lindsay at Colmers Hill fashion
All sessions include:
– Drinks & Refreshments
– 10% off Colmers Hill’s new collection
To find out more information, please call:
Penny at Colmers Hill Fashion on 01308 426517 or email us email@example.com
Lindsay Punch Styling on 07969557004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Claire Bowring on 07879 220603 or email@example.com
Follow us on: