Do you feel overwhelmed by your wardrobe or the endless rails on the high street?
Would you like to re-fine your look with Colour and Style guidance from a Professional Stylist?
An effortless look that will leave you feeling confident, polished and looking fabulous?
Then Please join us on Thursday 26th September at The Old Pottery, close to Colmers Hill Fashion on the Symondsbury Estate where you’ll receive Colour, Shape & Style tips in two masterclasses led by Professional stylist Lindsay Punch Styling (www.lindsaypunchstyling.co.uk). You’ll then have the opportunity to browse or try on the beautiful fashion collections at Colmers Hill Fashion (www.colmershill.com).
Colmers Hill Fashion boutique is a breath of fresh air from the high street. Set in the beautiful rural Estate of Symondsbury, just outside Bridport, this treasure trove of a boutique offers a relaxed and personal shopping experience. An exciting palette of colour ranges, inspired accessories and clothing labels you won’t find on every high street, all add to the pleasure of visiting this hidden gem.
Lindsay Punch, Personal Stylist & Image Consultant, has lived and breathed the fashion industry since 2001, and knows a thing or two about helping women feel fantastic. Lindsay has had the joy of working with designers like Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton whilst at Harrods, and travelled Europe with Ralph Lauren. From shop windows, to private clients, to ‘papped’ celebs, Lindsay has dressed a very long list of wonderful clients.
You will have the choice to attend either one or two of the luxurious, yet relaxed and informative masterclasses on Thursday 26th September
10am – 12.30pm – Colour Analysis Class with Lindsay Punch – Ticket price: £40 Earlybird before 31st August (7 places), £45 from 1st September
1.30pm – 4pm – Shape, Style & Personal Shopping Session at Colmers Hill Fashion with Lindsay Punch – Ticket price: £40 Earlybird before 31st August (4 places), £45 from 1st September
Alternativley you can attend Two masterclasses at the discounted prices of £75 Earlybird, £85 from 1st September
We are keeping each session to a maximum of 7 people for colour and 4 for shape & style so that everyone will have the chance to get some personal advice to ask Lindsay all of your style questions.
The interactive sessions are as follows:
Colour Analysis Class
Colour consultations are ideal if you would like to learn how to wear colours that best suit your natural skintone and boost confidence. Wearing your best colours can enhance your features to appear younger and slimmer, give your skin a youthful and radiant glow The class includes:
– A personal Colour Swatch to take home
– Being personally draped with colour swatches to establish your Colour Palette using the Seasonal Colour Analysis Theory
– Demonstrations on how to mix and match colours to help build a versatile wardrobe and save you time and money when shopping
– Advice on how to break the rules and wear colours you love that aren’t in your colour palette, After all, style is all about feeling good in your clothes, and if you love it, wear it!
Style, Shape & Personal Styling Session
– Lindsay’s top tips for creating effortless style
– Guidance on what to wear to flatter your shape saving you time and money when shopping
– Demostrations on how to layer and accessorise to complete your look
– Personal Shopping time with Lindsay at Colmers Hill fashion
All sessions include:
– Drinks & Refreshments
– 10% off Colmers Hill’s new collection
To find out more information, please call:
Penny at Colmers Hill Fashion on 01308 426517 or email us email@example.com
Lindsay Punch Styling on 07969557004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on: