Like it or not, image plays an important role in the workplace. Within 30 seconds of meeting someone, you’ll have based the majority of your judgement on how they look. So first impressions genuinely do count.
Looking fabulous is one thing, but feeling fabulous in what you’re wearing is the key to portraying confidence and carrying that confidence in your body language too.
Whether you’re going off-site to a client, pitching for new business, being interviewed for a promotion, meeting a new boss or welcoming potential investors to your offices, look and feel confident (and well attired).
Corporate styling sessions tailored to your workplace
Not all C suite executives are suited and booted these days, but some certainly are. Equally, if your business is typical of many agile technology firms or entrepreneurial workplaces, jeans and shorts may be more your thing. Either way, help your staff dress more confidently and most appropriately for their individual make up and your company culture.
Styling is a wellbeing exercise that genuinely continues to add value to a business time and again. Confident employees are typically productive employees.
Through half or full day workshops I help you and your staff dress for success.
- Learn the power of colour and how wearing the right colours can enhance your best features, improve confidence and self-esteem.
- Understand the psychological effect of clothing colour. Discover its influences on how friendly, approachable, authoritative, professional, trustworthy or successful you are.
- Explore the principles of colour analysis and what colours work best for you.
- Everyone receives a colour swatch based on their personal colour diagnosis that’ll fit in their pocket or purse for future shopping trips.
- Take away shape and style advice to reinvigorate your wardrobe and your look. Apply what you learn at home and in the workplace for a more confident you.
A style-session can either be held in your workplace, alternatively I work with a number of venues, boutiques, hotels and private members clubs who can also host your session.
45p/mile applies when travelling outside of a 20 mile radius from Sherborne, Dorset. I currently travel to Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and London.