Restyle your wardrobe
It is thought that most women wear just 20 per cent of what’s in their wardrobe. That’s a huge proportion of your clothes shopping hanging or folded unworn. Not to mention what you spent on that 80 per cent of your wardrobe that you don’t wear.
But what’s wrong with all those garments?
Impractical for your lifestyle?
You need a wardrobe audit
Spending a few hours on what you’ve already got in your wardrobe is the best place to start before heading off on any new shopping trips. Working together we’ll wrap up with a stylish organised and streamlined wardrobe.
A wardrobe restyle session includes:
- A short Q&A to establish your style goals
- A wardrobe audit: we go through your wardrobe to discard worn out and unflattering items; if you’ve had a colour analysis that will help eliminate colours that aren’t complimentary; where the colour of an item you love isn’t in your palette, we’ll look at ways to style and wear that item to make the most of the existing items in your wardrobe
- A wardrobe revival: making the most of your remaining pieces we’ll create new looks and garment combinations. Anything from 50-100 photos will be taken of new outfits so you have a library of outfits to choose from for any of those ‘I have nothing to wear’ days!
- Advice for styling your wardrobe to suit your body shape, personality and lifestyle
- Tips for building a capsule wardrobe – a collection of key pieces that you can mix and match effortlessly to create looks for any occasion or time of day
- Hints to help you accessorise and elevate an outfit – the key to any look
- Create a shopping list of items that can easily be fed into your existing wardrobe. I’ll also share my recommended brands of where to shop.
- A style guide to work with going forward that includes your new combinations and styling your body shape
Wardrobe restyle: £60/hour (minimum 3 hours, minimum of 4 hours if travelling further than 15 miles from Sherborne)
4 hours combined wardrobe restyle + colour analysis: £250
A Wardrobe Consultation is a great experience to reignite a love with your existing wardrobe, however if you are looking for a complete makeover, bespoke packages can be tailored along with colour, shape & style consultations, personal shopping, skincare and makeup advice. If you’d like to find out more about package prices please drop me a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me here.
45p/mile applies when travelling outside of a 15 mile radius from Sherborne, Dorset. I currently travel to Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and London. If you live some distance from Dorset I also offer wardrobe consultations on-line, I’ve even re-styled wardrobes as far as Hong Kong and Singapore!