Restyle your wardrobe
Do you have nothing to wear, yet you have a bulging wardrobe? Do you struggle to create full outfits? Do you find it hard getting rid of clothes that aren’t right for you? Do you find the thought of restyling your wardrobe overwhelming?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these, then you need a wardrobe restyle!
It is thought that most women wear just 20 per cent of what’s in their wardrobe. That’s a huge proportion of your clothes hanging or folded unworn. Not to mention the money you spent on that 80 per cent of your wardrobe that you don’t wear.
But what’s wrong with all those garments?
Impractical for your lifestyle?
a wardrobe audit personalised just for you
Spending a few hours on what you’ve already got in your wardrobe is the best place to start before heading off on any new shopping trips. Working together we’ll wrap up with a stylish organised and streamlined wardrobe.
A wardrobe restyle session includes:
- A brief questionnaire revealing your style goals
- A wardrobe audit: we go through your wardrobe and discuss what’s good/not so good and discard worn out and unflattering items; if you’ve had a colour analysis this will help you to pair complimentary colours together; where the colour of an item you love isn’t in your palette, we’ll look at ways to style and wear that item to make the most of the existing clothes in your wardrobe
- A wardrobe revival: making the most of your remaining pieces we’ll pull a capsule of good wardrobe basics, create new looks and garment combinations. Anything from 30-100 photos will be taken of new outfits in a face to face session so you have a library of looks to choose from for any of those ‘I have nothing to wear’ days!
- If your wardrobe restyle is online a personalised Capsule Guide with 30 new outfit combinations can either be created offline during the last hour of your session or the additional guide can be purchased for £75.
- Advice for styling your wardrobe to suit your body shape, style personality and lifestyle
- Tips for building a capsule wardrobe – a collection of key pieces that you can mix and match effortlessly to create looks for any occasion or time of day
- Hints to help you accessorise and elevate an outfit – the key to any look
- Create a shopping list of items that can easily be fed into your existing wardrobe. I’ll also share my recommended brands of where to shop.
- A style guide to work with going forward that includes your new combinations and styling your body shape
Wardrobe restyle: £75 per hour (minimum 3 hours, minimum of 4 hours if travelling further than 15 miles from Sherborne)
4 hours combined wardrobe restyle + colour analysis: £300
A Wardrobe Consultation is a great experience to reignite a love with your existing wardrobe, however if you are looking for a complete makeover, bespoke packages can be tailored along with colour, shape & style consultations, personal shopping, skincare and makeup advice. If you’d like to find out more about package prices please drop me a line to email@example.com or contact me here.
45p/mile applies when travelling outside of a 15 mile radius from Sherborne, Dorset. A further additional charge of £50 per hour is also applicable for any travel over 2 hours from Sherborne. I currently travel to Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and London. If you live some distance from Dorset I also offer wardrobe consultations online, I’ve even re-styled wardrobes as far as Hong Kong and Singapore!