Would you like to discover new ways to wear your existing clothes?
Do you find creating Summer outfits a challenge?
Do you feel less confident in your outfits during the Summer?
Don’t worry…You are not alone.
You know what look you want to create but you don’t seem have the right clothes in your wardrobe or you feel you don’t have the budget or time to shop. The truth is, It is possible to look and feel great without forking out £100’s on new clothes, loosing weight or throwing out everything in your wardrobe and starting again.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by your wardrobe and the endless rails on the high street when you are short of time and some of these words and phrases may sound familiar:
- You have a bulging wardrobe but you find it a challenge deciding what to wear
- You own lots of clothes but struggle to mix and match, and dress appropriately and comfortable for the ever changing weather.
- You feel less confident at the thought of wearing less clothes when trying to stay cool.
- You wear the same things over and over again because you’re frightened to try something new. You feel you need some encouragement to step outside of your comfort zone.
- You worry about looking like “mutton dressed as lamb” or “mumsy”.
- You feel frustrated at not being able to find affordable, flattering and comfortable clothes.
- You own lots of summer clothes for holiday but struggle to wear them in the UK.
- You take forever deciding what to pack to go on holiday so you take everything bar the kitchen sink but end up wearing the same 4 pieces all holiday.
These are common problems, and the good news is they can be easily solved and you can refine your look without having to spend money on a Personal Stylist to to do all your shopping for you.
We all love a bit of sunshine, however the thought of wearing less clothes can sometimes be paired with less confidence. Many women find dressing stylishly in the heat and ever changing temperature a challenge.
If you feel exposed in the summer because you cannot hide behind winter layers or opaque tights, you probably do not own a summer wardrobe that excites you and you enjoy wearing.
You can get inspiration and support – at a Fraction of the Price. The 14 day ‘How to Build a Summer Capsule’ Style challenge is all about having a ‘less is more approach’ and helping you to find some wardrobe staples you truly love, save time and money when shopping, wean your wardrobe and re-ignite your existing clothes to make you look and feel amazing!
Join a Supportive Style Community
You’ll join a private, interactive, amazingly supportive and uplifting group of women who will guide, inspire and encourage you. Plus Lindsay Punch, your Professional Personal Stylist, will be at your fingertips at a touch of a button. You can ask and share whatever feels comfortable to you. The camaraderie from the group is all part of the experience in helping you to step outside of your comfort zone and boost confidence. No more scrolling through on-line shops, Instagram or Pinterest trying to find the perfect look or capsule wardrobe, there will be plenty of style advice, inspiration and ‘where to shop’ tips for all ages, shapes and sizes so you can tailor your capsule, just to you. When you join the Style Challenge Facebook group, you’ll be welcomed and guided daily through the challenge on how to streamline your wardrobe,what to wear, outfit inspiration and LIVE Q&A sessions where you can ask questions specifically to you and your shape. You can dip in and out as much as you like to fit around your busy schedule.
YOUR 14 DAY STYLE CHALLENGE WILL BENEFIT YOU BY:
- Saving you time deciding what to wear and getting dressed for any occasion each day
- Streamlining your clothes to create a wardrobe you love and enjoy wearing, all of it, not just the 20% you currently wear!
- Helping you to feel more polished and confident when you step in any room
- Saving you money when shopping by avoiding expensive mistakes. Previous On-line challengers estimated they’ve wasted £200 to £2000 on unworn clothes prior to the Style challenge.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
1. An Introductory email with all the details will be sent to you on Sunday 9th June.
2. Exclusive access to a private Facebook Group where you can interact with your Personal Stylist Lindsay Punch and the other 14 day challengers, get feedback, seek advice, ask any questions that you have and feel part of an amazing tribe of women.
3. A Wardrobe essentials checklist, to help you recognise where there may be gaps in your Summer wardrobe.
4. 14 days of outfit prompts starting from 10th June, to help you create a Summer Capsule including holiday packing tips with inspiration and images for all ages, shapes and sizes.
5. Two LIVE Q&A Sessions with your personal Stylist Lindsay Punch where you can ask all of your shape & style questions. You can post questions prior to the LIVE in case you are unable to join.
6. Tips throughout the 14 days on how to streamline and clear out your clothes.
7. An exclusive 10% Discount on any of Lindsay Punch’s 1-2-1 Style Sessions, Valid until the end of September 2019.
However, feel safe in the knowledge that you will end up with a wardrobe you enjoy wearing, save time and money when shopping and feel super confident this Summer!
How much will it cost?
Less than £2 per day to have a personal stylist at your fingertips!
Do you have any questions?
When does the style challenge start?
How long do I have access to the Facebook group?
What if I want to cancel and get a refund?
Can I share the information in the group with my friends or on other social media channels?
Can I start the challenge after 10th June?
How much time do I need to invest?
How is the content delivered?
What if I am unhappy with the challenge?
Here’s what challengers who joined other on-line style challenges had to say about this group:
I didn’t quite know what to expect, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
It has made me look at my wardrobe and outfits from a completely new perspective. The support from the other ladies in the group and Lindsays tips and advice were fantastic. It represents amazing value for money, so I will definitely be doing another one in the future” Dawn, Dorset