WANt to learn how to create effortless style and feel confident from the comfort of your own home?
Would you like to discover new ways to wear your existing clothes?
Is your wardrobe bursting but you still find yourself saying ‘I have nothing to wear’?
Have you spent a ridiculous amount of money on clothes that are left unworn?
Have you been ‘influenced’ by a look on Instagram or pinterest then find it just doesn’t feel right for you?
We have all been there…and you’ll discover you’re not alone!
These are common problems, and the good news is they can be easily solved and you can refine your look without having to fork out £100’s on new clothes, lose weight or throw out everything in your wardrobe and start all over again.
If you feel overwhelmed by your wardrobe and the endless rails on the high street, then you can get inspiration and guidance from a personal stylist – at a Fraction of the Price and join an amazing supportive community.
I’ve created a style challenge to help you to create a Signature Style you love and a wardrobe you enjoy wearing, all of it, not just the 20% you currently wear!
The 30 day Signature Style Challenge is packed with practical advice and inspiration to help you step outside of your comfort zone, save time and money when shopping, wean your wardrobe and re-ignite your existing clothes to make you look and feel amazing!
If you’re wondering what having a ‘Signature Style’ means, it’s about:
- Being consistent in your style choices. Just like that of a friend who always looks effortlessly stylish and wears similar types of pieces, just in different ways.
- Looking put together like those style icons you admire as they always seem to get their look just right (Think how consistent celebrities such as Jennifer Anniston, Duchess of Cambridge, Holly Willoughby, Victoria Beckham, Hellen Mirren are with their outfit choices)
- Not being trend driven and getting sucked in by influencers into buying the latest ‘must have’. A Signature style is a look that feels right for YOU.
During the 30 days, I’ll guide you through the 6 stages of being able to find a style that’s unique to you:
Stage 1: Mindset – Overcome the roadblocks that are stopping you from feeling positive about your style.
Stage 2: Style Personality – Understand and embrace why you like what you like to be consistent in your style choices.
Stage 3: Colour Palettes – Discover how to build a versatile wardrobe, step outside of your comfort zone and wear colours with confidence.
Stage 4: Shape & Style – Learn how to flatter your figure and become more comfortable with your body.
Stage 5: Wardrobe Organisation – Cleanse and Organise your Wardrobe.
Stage 6: Lifestyle & Budget – Stay comfortable and practical and shop within your budget.
I am Lindsay Punch, and I’m your go-to on-line Personal Stylist to help you refine your style and boost your confidence, all from the comfort of your own home.
I have lived and breathed the fashion industry since 2001, and I know a thing or two about helping women feel fantastic. I’ve had the joy of working with designers like Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton whilst at Harrods, trained teams of personal shoppers, travelled Europe with Ralph Lauren and appeared on the QVC shopping channel. From shop windows, to private clients, to ‘papped’ celebs, I’ve dressed a very long list of wonderful clients to help them feel confident in their style choices, regardless of shape. size, age or lifestyle. I’ll be available throughout the challenge to offer a guiding hand for as much or as little as you need me.
Join a Supportive Style Community
YOUR 30 DAY STYLE CHALLENGE WILL BENEFIT YOU BY:
- Saving you time deciding what to wear and getting dressed for any occasion each day
- Streamlining your clothes to create a wardrobe you love and enjoy wearing, all of it, not just the 20% you currently wear!
- Helping you to feel more polished and confident when you step in any room
- Saving you money when shopping by avoiding expensive mistakes. Previous On-line challengers estimated they’ve wasted £200 to £2000 on unworn clothes prior to the Style challenge. From sales of their unworn clothes they’ve made back more than they invested in the challenge!
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE in the ‘How to find your signature style challenge:
1. An Introductory email with all the details will be sent to you on Friday 17th April.
2. Exclusive access to a private member’s Facebook Group where you can interact with your Personal Stylist Lindsay Punch and the other 30 day challengers, get feedback, seek advice, ask any questions that you have and feel part of an amazing community of women.
3. 30 days of Style Advice in the form of photos, documents and videos, starting from 18th April with inspiration and images for all ages, shapes and sizes. You’ll have access to a private members area to access all of your style guides.
4. A Wardrobe essentials checklist, to help you recognise where there may be gaps in your wardrobe.
5. Outfit planning Formulas to help with you plan your personal and professional style.
6. Two LIVE Q&A Sessions with your personal Stylist Lindsay Punch where you can ask all of your shape & style questions. You can post questions prior to the LIVE in case you are unable to join.
7. Tips throughout the 30 days on how to streamline and clear out your clothes.
8. An exclusive 10% Discount on any of Lindsay Punch’s 1-2-1 Style Sessions, Valid until the end of July 2020.
To get the most out of it you’ll engage with the other members, try new things and step out of your comfort zone.
However, feel safe in the knowledge that you will end up with a wardrobe you enjoy wearing, save time and money when shopping and feel super confident this Spring!
How much will it cost?
Just £1 per day to have a personal stylist at your fingertips!
Do you have any questions?
Is this challenge different to previous challenges?
The challenge still covers the 6 steps to find your Signature Style so there will be some cross over on the materials and prompts from the October challenge. However, you’ll notice all of the outfit inspiration from the and images were for Autumn/Winter Styles, this will be for Spring/Summer styles and because style evolves each season they’ll be more guidance added on shapes, styles and colours based on what’s in store now.
When does the style challenge start?
It officially starts from to 18th April, however you will have access to the group and information from the evening of 17th April.
How long do I have access to the Facebook group?
From the day you purchase your place on the ‘How to find your Signature Style’ group until the end of July.
What if I want to cancel and get a refund?
Can I share the information in the group with my friends or on other social media channels?
This is a private group, and all members need to purchase a place on this group at a cost of £30. Lindsay Punch respects all members privacy. Any Confidential Information shared by Lindsay Punch or any member within the Facebook group belongs solely and exclusively to the party who discloses it. Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information in any kind of communication. Material shared to Challengers in the Facebook group or via email in the 30 day challenge is proprietary, copyrighted and developed solely and specifically for Lindsay Punch Styling. All style materials created and shared in the group are for personal use in the 30 day Challenge only. Any disclosure, reproduction, sharing and sale by any challenger to a third party is strictly prohibited. Anyone found to be sharing content outside of the private Facebook group will be removed and not issued a refund.
Can I start the challenge after 18th April?
Yes, you are welcome to start the challenge on any date after the 18th April however you will still need to pay the full £30. If you miss out on any days of the challenge you will still have the opportunity to catch up and view all tips and guidance until the end of July.
How much time do I need to invest?
will i need a big budget to replace my wardrobe?
Before the challenge, a lot of women feel like they need to get rid of everything they own and start from scratch. I have never worked with anyone who needs to chuck out everything they own, and through the challenge you’ll discover how to re-ignite your wardrobe and wear your existing clothes in new ways, giving them a new lease of life! There are tips & checklists throughout the 30 days so you may feel like there are gaps in your wardrobe, however the guidance is there to help you be more mindful about what you buy in the future for your lifestyle and budget.
How is the content delivered?
There will be checklists, photos, videos, Q&A’s and you can access the private Facebook Group and there will be a members area where you can find all the documents and videos. All content shared in the group or via email in the form of checklists, style tips, images and videos is copyrighted and is the property of Lindsay Punch.
Is this challenge suitable for personal stylists?
I’m always incredibly flattered when other Personal Stylists and Image Consultants want to learn from my work and request to join the challenge. This challenge is really for those who need support and want to learn how to refine and improve their style. As a stylist, you will already be confident with your style. If you would like inspiration, guidance and ideas on how you can move your business forward and take it on-line and learn from my 19 years of fashion & styling experience I offer 1-2-1 mentoring for stylists. If you are enrolled on a mentoring programme with me, you can then join the challenge. If you would like more information please email email@example.com.