Would you like to discover new ways to wear your existing clothes?
Is your wardrobe bursting but you still find yourself saying ‘I have nothing to wear’?
Have you spent a ridiculous amount of money on clothes that are left unworn?
Have you been ‘influenced’ by a look on Instagram or pinterest then find it just doesn’t feel right for you?
We have all been there…and you’ll discover you’re not alone!
These are common problems, and the good news is they can be easily solved and you can refine your look without having to fork out £100’s on new clothes, loose weight or throw out everything in your wardrobe and start all over again.
If you feel overwhelmed by your wardrobe and the endless rails on the high street, then you can get inspiration and guidance from a personal stylist – at a Fraction of the Price and join an amazing supportive community.
I’ve created a style challenge to help you to create a Signature Style you love and a wardrobe you enjoy wearing, all of it, not just the 20% you currently wear!
The 30 day Signature Style Challenge is packed with practical advice and inspiration to help you step outside of your comfort zone, save time and money when shopping, wean your wardrobe and re-ignite your existing clothes to make you look and feel amazing!
If you’re wondering what having a ‘Signature Style’ means, it’s about:
- Being consistent in your style choices. Just like that of a friend who always looks effortlessly stylish and wears similar types of pieces, just in different ways.
- Looking put together like those style icons you admire as they always seem to get their look just right (Think how consistent celebrities such as Jennifer Anniston, Duchess of Cambridge, Holly Willoughby, Victoria Beckham, Hellen Mirren are with their outfit choices)
- Not being trend driven and getting sucked in by influencers into buying the latest ‘must have’. A Signature style is a look that feels right for YOU.
During the 30 days, I’ll guide you through the 6 stages of being able to find a style that’s unique to you:
Stage 1: Mindset – Overcome the roadblocks that are stopping you from feeling positive about your style.
Stage 2: Style Personality – Understand and embrace why you like what you like to be consistent in your style choices.
Stage 3: Colour Palettes – Discover how to build a versatile wardrobe, step outside of your comfort zone and wear colours with confidence.
Stage 4: Shape & Style – Learn how to flatter your figure and become more comfortable with your body.
Stage 5: Wardrobe Organisation – Cleanse and Organise your Wardrobe.
Stage 6: Lifestyle & Budget – Stay comfortable and practical and shop within your budget.
I have lived and breathed the fashion industry since 2001, and I know a thing or two about helping women feel fantastic. I’ve had the joy of working with designers like Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton whilst at Harrods, trained teams of personal shoppers and travelled Europe with Ralph Lauren. From shop windows, to private clients, to ‘papped’ celebs, I’ve dressed a very long list of wonderful clients to help them feel confident in their style choices, regardless of shape. size, age or lifestyle. I’ll be available throughout the challenge to offer a guiding hand for as much or as little as you need me.
Join a Supportive Style Community
YOUR 30 DAY STYLE CHALLENGE WILL BENEFIT YOU BY:
- Saving you time deciding what to wear and getting dressed for any occasion each day
- Streamlining your clothes to create a wardrobe you love and enjoy wearing, all of it, not just the 20% you currently wear!
- Helping you to feel more polished and confident when you step in any room
- Saving you money when shopping by avoiding expensive mistakes. Previous On-line challengers estimated they’ve wasted £200 to £2000 on unworn clothes prior to the Style challenge.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE in the ‘How to find your signature style challenge:
2. Exclusive access to a private Facebook Group where you can interact with your Personal Stylist Lindsay Punch and the other 30 day challengers, get feedback, seek advice, ask any questions that you have and feel part of an amazing community of women.
3. 30 days of Style Advice starting from 19th October with inspiration and images for all ages, shapes and sizes.
4. A Wardrobe essentials checklist, to help you recognise where there may be gaps in your wardrobe.
5. Outfit planning Formulas to help with you plan your personal and professional style.
6. Two LIVE Q&A Sessions with your personal Stylist Lindsay Punch where you can ask all of your shape & style questions. You can post questions prior to the LIVE in case you are unable to join.
7. Tips throughout the 30 days on how to streamline and clear out your clothes.
8. An exclusive 10% Discount on any of Lindsay Punch’s 1-2-1 Style Sessions, Valid until the end of January 2020.
However, feel safe in the knowledge that you will end up with a wardrobe you enjoy wearing, save time and money when shopping and feel super confident this Summer!
How much will it cost?
Just £1 per day to have a personal stylist at your fingertips!
Do you have any questions?
When does the style challenge start?
How long do I have access to the Facebook group?
What if I want to cancel and get a refund?
Can I share the information in the group with my friends or on other social media channels?
Can I start the challenge after 19th October?
How much time do I need to invest?
How is the content delivered?
What if I am unhappy with the challenge?
Here’s what challengers who joined other on-line style challenges had to say about this group:
I didn’t quite know what to expect, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
It has made me look at my wardrobe and outfits from a completely new perspective. The support from the other ladies in the group and Lindsays tips and advice were fantastic. It represents amazing value for money, so I will definitely be doing another one in the future” Dawn, Dorset